Photo by Zaza Roeder
- Bill’s focus is on orchestral percussion performance and teaching. While maintaining an extensive studio of private students he has also performed with name orchestras including the Boston Symphony, Boston Pops, Boston Ballet, Boston Modern Orchestra Project, Berkshire Opera Company, Rhode Island Philharmonic Orchestra, Portland (ME) Symphony Orchestra – and many others
- Since 1998 he has been a member of the New Hampshire Music Festival where he performs both classical and pops shows
- Winter months find him as Principal Percussion with the Sarasota (FL) Opera.
- Master of Music in Percussion Performance, University of Cincinnati College Conservatory of Music, Cincinnati, OH
- Bachelor of Music Education, Crane School of Music, SUNY, Potsdam, NY